Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Trapped in memories of my past
My brains keep wavering my mind's eye seems soo vast
Reality dawned,I realized I grew up too fast
Checked the calender!, that left my mouth aghast
Remembered wen I got hurt and thought the pain won't last
Un-pleasant memories,my life's changing cast

New friends in the picture,I'm on a lane too fast
Guess I was lost,now i found myself atlast!
Double minded world,trust seems so rare
Scared of what might become,scared of truth or dare
Flickering of emotions,relationships with no care
Young ones hitching rides their pockets with no fare
we scared of asking question,cos we might not like d answer
Got sunburned now she's dying of cancer
Fast food,fast cash,and we prayed tins would be faster
3 year old on 2go with his star reading "Master"
.... What has the world turned into? Dear god??!! ....
.. Written by Tony_drulz... @tnero pin:239F1A54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib