Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

‘The Essence of life is to live. The reason for death is to show the vulnerability of mortality’

WARNING: No part of this work should be re-posted, edited or tampered with, without the prior consent of the writer and his recognized publisher#

NOTE: HIGHLY FICTIONAL;
 ANY NAME, EVENT THAT COINCIDES WITH REALITY WAS TOTALLY UNRELATED.
.
[Shortened version]

EPILOGUE;
“I’ve seen the scroll; it was written there- in that heaven has 2 path ways and one of them opens once in ten thousand years. Every ten thousand years, there is a synchronization of heaven and earth, the spiritual realm meets the physical, that period was recently called ‘APOCALYPSE’. It is a time when a being could ascend to heaven without death. The last to have being recorded saw only one man ascend to heaven, ‘Enoch’, It is usually seen as a fault in the universe, the portal annex created on that day will be heavily guarded by arch angels during that period. It is believed during the first synchronization, ‘the fallen’ was not aware, but during the last two hundred years, the fallen and his cohorts has been building an army, using human minds to create chemical weapons, bombs, vessels, this is aimed to destroy the portal gates and leave this passage way open, and make the universe be in an uninterrupted synergy with itself,….. but there is a second pathway, which has always being open but its guarded away from the human eyes, always periodically ambushed by demons, at the second pathway is a war that could decide our fate………this is how my story begins, it is said that when a mortal gets there… he became immortal … this is my story, how I was drawn into this war……….”


“Alejandro Elias”. The announcer called out through the microphone. I had been expecting this, the moment I have dreamt of for the past 2 months. Since the nomination I haven’t slept much. “I deserved this award” I muttered my way towards the podium keeping my eyes on the floor for balance as I wade through the sitting rows.
“For his outstanding row in modern archeology, for discovering the scroll of Elijah, the long lost map and returned it to National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts and Culture” the announcer continued.
The most sought after artifact, the scroll of Elijah, has been mythical up until now. A three thousand six hundred year old scroll written by Elijah, the second recorded undead man in the bible, who passed it down to his loyal servant Elisha, After then there have being no recorded or known where about of the scroll. History had it that Elisha through the help of a humble un-named servant hid it in the centre of the earth.
The craze about this artifact has come with the reality of life. For centuries scientist have looked for a way to preserve life forever, after giving up that life indeed cannot be preserved forever, came the popular realization that “nobody wants to die, but we all want to be in heaven”.
Before returning it I have read the scroll, but for the good of mankind, I tore out the last page, without that the transition phase would be incomplete and no man can make it past the vortex created at the earth centre core.
.
2 DAYS LATER…
I had made my way to the top of the     mountain as specified by the scroll of Elijah. I had found the scroll few meters from this peak. This was the highest point in Puerto Rico. I brought out the last page of the scroll, unfolded it, but I saw nothing …again. The page preceding the final page said the last page was the “KEY”. It was to be used at the highest point of the Country. The “KEY” would come alive once there, but would be activated with “a clean vessel”. For that specification I had acquired a ram, as I felt back in time it was seen as the purest. I held down the tied ram, saw the pure innocence in its eyes, wish it didn’t become the first ram to make it to the highest peak in Puerto Rico just to die. Secretly I wished for a burning bush.

.
I had waited seventy-five minutes now for a sign since slaughtering the ram….Nothing. Do heaven really do have two pathways? Have I miss understood the scroll?, what have I not done right? I picked up the folded page of the grass and got pricked by a sharp object that caused me to bleed. I cleaned off the wound with a piece of cloth I carried with me up the mountain, when I saw it. I saw a written word translated in red, I took the piece of cloth I used to wipe the scroll, then it became visible, the mythical map of “Tanius”. It was real. The slaughtering of the ram had made me a clean vessel. That was when I understood it all.
TO BE CONTINUED…
For enquiries/sponsorship/copyrights          Contact: umembaizu@gmail.com
                                                                       Follow on instagram: @Drulz_

click the buttons below to share

Share on Facebook
GISTUNIPORT




click the buttons below to share

Share on Facebook
GISTUNIPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib