Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 NOTE: Words which appear to be italicized, are words which the author illustrates in pidgin English for better understand.
Just as I expected... in less than two seconds, Tracy chirped in "you see why I don't do school boyfriends? Can you believe Mich just sent me a ticket to Dubai for a two weeks holiday?". "Really?" I replied trying not to sound too excited . "Hey baby ... yes, I just got the tickets awww am so blown away. ... thanks a million .. love you". My ears arched up as Tracy dropped the phone. My brethren, my mind dey d gist.. hmm tickets? but as a big girl, I pretended to be interested in my chemistry text book lying carelessly before me.
I trust my loud mouthed room mate Tracy, she must yarn me .. "Yes o my working boo has made our lives heaven". Yes that was typical of Tracy to remind us for the millionth time that our flat was furnished by her boo and she was only accommodating Chioma and I. From the oriental rug to the 43 inch television, to the split unit.. Infact all the modern devices in our flat were purchased by Mich . I'm happy for Tracy, she caught a big fish. "So while you are alone in Dubai lounging, what would Mich be doing ALONE in Niaja" Chioma chipped in. Chioma has been quiet for a while.... I knew Tracy's bragging was beginning to get to her too. I mean very soon Tracy would let us know the very air we breath was bought by Mich .
Ghen ghen ghen ... They don start ,why can't we have a conversation in this house without out these girls turning it into a big fight. "Anything he choose to or anywhere he chooses to be cos unlike you, I refuse to put my man on a leash". Sometimes I find myself wishing he was mine to keep. Tracy the ajebo wanna be. God answered her prayer by sending Mich . Mich Mich, the big spender with his crooked smile and boyish grin. This guy caters for everything and by everything, I mean even tooth pick . Tall and handsome a ladies man. He could go from romantic to spontaneous , roses , breakfast in bed , dinner for two . You know that kind of guy that shows up with flowers and gifts and it doesn't have to be a special day .Every day was special to him . Haba....Mich was every girl's dream, so long your dreams stop at 2 Saturdays a month . The nigga was always busy . Broad, tall..you could always see him leaning on his RANGE ROVER ...if na you , u no go trip? Tracy uses the latest devices. Apple was her brand . Hotels, her stop overs and countries were just a flight away .....with her designers.. omo the babe is hawt. She could fool the world that she was doing just fine but not me. I knew she was lacking the kind of attention a woman needs . Make I no talk sha, because a look at her gold plated device, one would feel loved. Chioma on the other hand with her school boyfriend, omo na suffer head . Don't get me wrong, the nigga dey try... let's not forget he is a student. But the boy money na audio.. me sef I never see am. Nobody got more love than this girl . They are the school "it" couple. Always holding hands, sharing love omo my friend is never lonely. Her man got her back, ..tall and handsome Odum in sickness, in health... The guy is there for her. They don see me nah, miss single.. Dem wey even get boyfriend, person no go hear for them .There is a saying that broke guys are the most faithful shaa.. no be talk am o . But when the guy wan use cheat, I mean this people are together 24/7. The argument heated up between them and I retained my stand of neutrality. If you see me and my text book.. No joy. " I've told you... Leave that your broke ass boyfriend and come to town let me introduce you to some of Mich's friends. These guys are having, but you choose to be stuck here. Be following Odum up and down.. no worry na love you go chop " . Tracy was serving it to Chioma hot. "Leave am for me, am certain of my man .. what of your ever busy Mich . Oga workaholic . Have you told him the gifts don't make up for the loneliness . How long would u take power showers? Infact that guy no busy , E dey give am anoda geh for town . See, you think town boys don't like town girls . Tell him oOh.. tell say you dey prize vibrator. Hmmm Chioma was taking it too far, it was time to step in before aproko neighbors go hear all our biz.. But wait o.. vibrator.. mheeen my friend is sex starved ...I no fit laugh ooo ,busy Mich. See let me tell you, Odums future is bright once he makes it, we go lounge too . Money can wait oO " Chioma continued..."So that is your consolation" ? Mbok you are a learner o . That guy is just with you because he can't afford to keep two girls. We all know broke guys are faithful. Tracy's reply cut like a knife. If na me, I go show am say I be aba girl. Choi na my babe Chioma dem soak for water like dis? "If you like, be feeding that glutton.. don't go and find a man that would take care of you and give you all you all d luxury you need. Babe, have you left Choba in your entire life ? We are in finals .. south Africa you never go, Dubai nko . Wait make I no go far, common GRA wey dey our backyard you never reach ..na only Abuja strolling una sabi. Oya ask Stephanie..she wey sabi something.. she go know what's up" Pause! Did I just hear my name, abeg make tracy no put me for this matter o . "Stephanie shebi u dey hear us so ?" Tracy called on me . "Babe abeg leave me o, na assignment face me so " 'Abeg close that book, na only you come school? Babe you don swim in both water.. you don date both school and town boyfriend, oya expert tell us which wan better? I looked at Chioma .. I didn't want to hurt her the more and I also wanted to cut Tracy's ego ..her own don too much . "Why una two dey kill una sef?".. Tracy you have all the comfort you need, but babe is that all that matters? cos I know maybe you won't tell us o, but you are missing out on a lot . BBM and Skype doesn't beat holding hands and sharing a meal . And to be honest if Mich want to cheat, he would . He has enough money to keep 10 girls.. I swear he is that rich. So do not get too comfortable. You guys keep missing something. Chioma you too,you are missing out on the world oh... party.. u neva party. See movies nko.. I love you sha, you are contented.. Hang out.. TOWN BOYS WHERE ONCE SCHOOL BOYS and SCHOOL BOYS GO SOON BE TOWN BOYS. The story never changes, the gifts just get more expensive.. And time becomes less available.. Weda town bf oOh or school bf my sister heart break na heart break, so make the most of it . Tracey collect as much as u can, Chioma love as much as u want at the end of the day, all you would have is yourself. Concentrate on finding a good guy o, that's all me I wee say o.. cos from my own experience, a guy that would cheat would , he that would leave ..would ! With that I picked up my books and left.. lesson learnt..


>MARD MEDIA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib