Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


So our mothers teach us to nurture the Ego's of men . To not speak a tad bit higher than them. If you speak smarter you are aggressive... In still voices they tell us ... learn to love him no matter what!!
If he cheats endure, if he hits, be patient and spend time outside? Its you, you nagged him out to spend time outside? Its you, you nagged him out. Learn to feed on the pain, learn to "accept his choices" for it is a mans world, so for how long are we to continue making up excuses for these species. ... I mean how long ? So we learn to accept the black eyes and swollen lips ...

 The sprained arms and bruises you never notice .... for I ran into the door with my eyes open .... yes! Am that blind! Society entails us to sit n fight ... "don't be a cry baby, stay and fight". Fight for what if I may I ask.
For your place in your own home? Are we in market stalls ? To be disposed at owner's will?!! Haba!! For it is the 21th century and I chose not to be my mother. ..to swallow it all sulking and crying in dark rooms...salting meals with my tears . Call me rebellion ... a disgrace I must be to womanhood ... a westerner I must be... for I refuse to be subdued and trampled on ... A blow and I shall return it twice. I am not a prize! An item you purchased ... customs? Who made these customs. ... who ordained you demi gods?!! I must have missed your coronation. . Ooooh it is your genitals that make you superior ? truth be told I am built more complicated than you would ever know.
Don"t get me wrong, this is not a challenge. So long your wants and needs, don't interfere with my rights .. so long your arms stretch forth only to caress and comfort ...so long you fight for me not with me ! I am a blessing, treat me as one. You once sought me like water in a desert now you have found me.. drink me , savor the taste of my love... I won't bite if you do not ...

 Write Up by BUBU!!


>MARD MEDIA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib