Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The champion in me foundation
title- the champion in me
Time duration- 1hr
Impart-
We would love to
To inspire educate and motivate youth teenager and children to create a better Nigeria, Africa and world by GOD Almighty Grace.

My name is chukwufumnanya psalm23. I am a citizen of nigeria from delta state. I am nothing with GOD ALMIGHTY. When I was much younger I was abused by a family friend and to add to that my father walked away when I was 2year old.
My mother is a single parent. it was very hard for her but GOD ALMIGHTY was and till is her STRENGTH. I hated Men and after a long time of hate for them I got involved with various females, but I felt something was wrong, I had low self esteem didn't believe in myself didn't care about success in school wanted average always, I messed up but GOD ALMIGHTY turned by mess into a message and gave me a lot
of chances and perfectly made me a righteousness of GOD IN CHRIST JESUS OF NARZARAETH and till working in me. GOD showed me grace that I didn't deserves and he change me and give me a name GOD is PLEASED with me(isaiah62vs4). That Why I have determine to kick start my foundation. The champion in me foundation is about bring youth by to GOD Almighty and righteous living , inspiring, encourage and en lighting them about various issues and subject about life such as abuse, goal, vision, career, health and planing school etc.. The tv series would be divided into segments eduction segment, health segment, motivation segment, entertainment segment etc. I am also writing a script on bullying, abuse homosexuality and lesbanism is going to be a film that would help people understand more about bullying abuse homosexuality and lesbanism. I would love your partnership please..
Vision- creating a program that would inspire, motivate and educate youth and also show case the african culture in a different way. African have being looked down on and the youth, taken as less talented and gifted which has cause most youth to feel less independent and also given them low self esteem on in themselves and their future with their talents. This program would rekindle the fire in them to develop their desires and  dreams. Which has being looked down on for so many years.

Area of interest-
education, entertainment and inspiration

Education- a brief quiz debate and reading comp for some secondary school and universities in other to develop the reading culture of youths  and also. The primary secondary school and universities who take part in debate and reading competition will be given scholarship in computer training and ict development. An also a motivational segment with a youth, that segment would be called " I am inspire BY YOU" which would follow with an interview with the same personality.

Entertainment- which will involve performances of an exclusive drama set out to inspire, a dance performance( all forms of dance from various native culture in nigeria).And africa
Songs, fashion show and runways with model(youths) film preview segment.

Cooking segment- diet foods  and healthy africa food and international

Motivation quote- as the show goes on their would be quote by individual and at the end each show there would be a few motivation words spoken by the host and guests.
Conclusion.- I would be very grateful if the voice of the youth is heard by a few voice of youths asking for an exposure and change. To create a better Africa, world for the child unborn. Remain blessed By GOD ALMIGTY through christ Jesus name Amen.

Remain blessed.
Psalm23 Anthonia chukwufumnanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib