Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey... HAPPY NEW YEAR guys.. we are all excited aren't we? cos am bubbling with joy. I know a lot of you got laid off or should I say dumped in 2014 and you are wondering what 2015 holds. CHILL the year just got started, you never can tell. As for happy in a relationship peeps, I wish you all the best .
Now this article is titled FALSE HOPE (relax no be preaching I see you are about to exit) Lets define HOPE_ THE BELIEF OR EXPECTATION THAT SOMETHING WISHED FOR CAN OR WILL HAPPEN. Now I titled this false hope because I want y'all to learn something before you repeat 2014 in 2015. Giving people false hope in a relationship has just gotta stop. I think this is the sole reason things get all messed up and mixed up . Am not speaking on trust, care, attention no! Am speaking on sending mixed vibes! When I look out there, I see a lot of niggas throwing out false hopes to nice girls and some girls doing same to gents. No hard feelings... am sure we have been both participants and victims. The weird heart breaking stories of 2014 has got to end. Just the other day I and my friend decided to hang out. Having been dumped in 2014, we needed to celebrate the break up. This well looking young man walked up to her . " Nelson's babe right?" . "Ex" she corrected him. Oh he went on to apologise on how he never knew they were broken after series of blabbing, he stretched out his card asking to hang out and my friend was willing to . As he walked away, I shook my friend cos I was trying to understand if her ex left with her brain. What could come out from hanging out with a buddy of your ex? Guys correct me if am wrong cos I know the story never ends well for the girl . But this young man was here stretching out hope... a false one and as gullible as we can be, we are willing to swim in that than face reality .
 Certain codes can't be broken ....especially boys codes .For pete's sake you just spent 365 days banging his friend now you want to spend another 365 days banging the new guy .
Lets not face just the male folks. I see my ladies doing the same . We all have that "go to guy " cos we know he never says no . The fact he wants to be there for you doesn't give you the right to use him selfishly. I mean don't get me wrong but does that guy no there is no hope for him?!!! . Is he there on his own account or you just playing those Lil games you good at . Playing hot and cold while you out there banging some badt ass guy . We've all played our roles . Girls cooking nice meals cleaning up after your promises of taking her to meet your family.. could y'all shut up eat d nice meal and say thank you. You ain't gotta make a promise! Friends echoing "our wife"..Fill your empty stomach and shut up stop igniting flames of hope that would grow and burn her . Incase you don't know those words sink in her and grows. Be honest..have the conversation that says this is where you stand ! For my ladies I mean this dude fixes you up mentally, physically, financially, emotionally yet he is not even in your "to that list" there is not the slimmest of chance you want your lips over his .
 Let the nigga go.. Y'all should stop being greedy and have a conscience buy one or borrow one . Stop wasting people's time.. I know some of you all cant afford to let go of the great sex she gives or services she renders or the gifts, the side attractions attention and pampering. Get over it . Get your girlfriend or boyfriend to give that to you if your"main" can't, then you need to make a switch . But I repeat this is not a year to waste my time. When people approach you, male or female... everyone should have a stand. Stop spreading false hope and if over time you get tired of them, tell them off. It might hurt yes! But it beats been kept pointlessly. maybe y'all want to live in fiction but I doubt if some reasonable folks wants that. I mean I got friends their dates got married and they got no invitation cards, no heads, no nothing, just a door shut and that was good bye. 2015 has presented 365 days of hope. Spend them with the right one or please no one. And if you see a false hope signal take a bow. We ain't got time to waste.



>MARD MEDIA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib